Replace the glass in your existing windows and SAVE!
Custom Glass & Glazing upgrades windows with the very latest energy-saving glass.
Typically, our customers want to make their homes warmer and more energy efficient but
they do not want to change their window frames in order to do this. This is where our services comes into its own.
We carry out a free, no-obligation quotation and survey. This tests the type of glass you have in your window frames and makes sure they are suitable for a glass upgrade. We offer an upgrade only if you will benefit from it.
Occasionally some window frames are in too bad a condition for an upgrade.
In these rare instances we can offer you the service to change your entire window using our glass and a new frame.
Our Low-E-Plus range of glass uses the latest technology that offers the lowest U-value to suit your existing frames.
A U-value is a measure of heat loss. The lower the U-value the better the product is at reducing heat loss. A typical double-glazed unit will have a U-value of 2.8. Our Low-E-Plus unit will have a U-value of 1.0, making it almost 70% better than regular double glazing. (See video for more details)
Typical Upgrades include
- uPVC – double glazing upgrades
- Timber – double glazing upgrades
- Timber – single glazing converted to double glazing
- Sash windows in period homes – ultra-thin double glazing installed
- Aluminium – double glazing upgrades
- Aluminium – single glazing converted to double glazing
- Conservatory roof conversions